Cattle Field Day
Time & Location
About the Event
All farmers welcome to join ASHEEP at this free annual event looking at pasture trials, crop grazing and silage.
12PM - Meet at Condingup Tavern
Packed lunch is available for pickup from the Condy Tav, pre-order when you register and pay tavern direct when you pick up. Please arrive early to pick up and pay if you go for this option as we'll be heading off very shortly after 12.
Travel for this field day if via your own vehicle, we don't have a bus due to COVID-19.
Join us as we tour around and are guided around properties with Ryan Willing, Simon Fowler and Nick Ruddenklau. We'll be looking at pasture trials, crop grazing and silage amongst other things.
Hear from David Howey - Elanco, Bronwen Fowler - Nutrien Ag Solutions, and from David Swan and Enoch Bergman - Swans Veterinary Services.
5:15PM - Back to the Condingup Tavern
When all is done we'll head back to the Condingup Tavern for drinks and networking. For those of you who would like a meal, the Tavern has put together a menu for us and you can pre-order your meal when you register and pay for it on the night. Please make use of this pre-order if you plan to eat so we can help the Tavern prepare.
What to Bring
- A pen to make notes in the Field Day Book
- Something to eat and drink to get you through until we get back to the Tavern
- Wet weather gear / hat / suncream, we go rain or shine and there's no shelter in the paddock!
- Hand sanitiser
Please note that this field day will be in paddocks on farms which will likely include uneven / soft / rough terrain. A portable toilet will be towed around from site to site, but it is on the back of a trailor and there are steps to reach it. If you have accessibility requirements and need something additional for you to safely attend the event, please call ASHEEP on the number below and we will endeavour to find a solution.
Due to COVID-19 we will not be using a bus and travel is via your own car. Everyone must register in advance and sign in on the day so that we can keep track of who was there in the case that contact tracing needs to occur. Please observe social distancing of 1.5m between people, or whatever is in line with the State Government guidelines in place at the time. All attendants are asked to bring personal hand sanitiser for your own use, however we will have it available if needed.
Do not attend this event if you have any cold or flu symptoms.
Meals - Condingup Tavern
Some great meal options are on offer from the Tavern. Please pre-order when you register and you can pay the Tavern directly on the day. If you have meal requirements outside the below, please contact them directly.
Packed Lunch - $12.90
1) CHICKEN (Roast chicken & salad with homemade aioli served on a baguette roll)
2) CONTINENTAL (Salami, ham & salad with homemade aioli served on a baguette roll)
- Served with a 600ml water or can of soft drink.
Dinner - $29.90
1) ORLEANS BAY SNAPPER (Served grilled with tartare sauce and lemon wedges)
2) CHICKEN PARMIGIANA (Chicken breast snitzel topped with homemade neopolitan sauce, cheddar and parmesan)
3) BEEF SNITZEL (Homemade steak snitzel served with mushroom or pepper sauce)
- All meals served with fresh garden salad and fries.
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors for making this event possible!
0409 335 194